Wi-Fi module WT-01E
WT-01E Wi-Fi module is a low consumption, high performance Wi-Fi network control module designed by Wireless-Tag.
WT-01E Wi-Fi module is a low consumption, high performance Wi-Fi network control module designed by Wireless-Tag. It can meet the IoT application requirements in smart power grids, building automation, security and protection, smart home, remote health care etc. The module's core processor ESP8285 integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica's L106 Diamond series 32-bit processor with smaller package size and 16 bit compact mode, main frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS, integrated Wi-Fi MAC / BB / RF / PA / LNA, on-board IPEX connector antenna or Spring antenna . The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b / g / n protocol, a complete TCP / IP protocol stack.it can be used to hostthe application or to offload Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
- SMD-18 package for easy welding
- IPEX connector or Spring Antenna
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature：-20-85°C
- CPU Tensilica L106
- RAM 50KB（Available）
- The built-in 1 MB flash
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bitmicro MCU, with 16-bit RSIC. The CPU clock speed is 80MHz. It can also reach a maximum value of 160MHz.
- WIFI 2.4 GHz，support W E P/W PA-PSK/ W PA2-PSK
- Ultra-Small 18mm*17mm*2.8mm(±0.2mm)
- Integrated 10 bit high precision ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP Stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun,LNA, Power amplifier and matching network
- Deep sleep current<20uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Standby power consumption<1.0mW (DTIM3)
- UART baud rate up to 4Mbps
- Support AT remote upgrades and cloud OTA upgrade
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes